Defending You From Criminal Charges In Orlando
The criminal justice system can be intimidating, especially to someone who has never been in trouble with the law before. Police often use intimidation to get people to do or say things they will later regret.
At The Marin Law Firm, P.A., in Orlando, we provide aggressive defense at a time you need it the most: when you have been accused of a crime. Attorney Carmelina Marin has defended people accused of crimes in central Florida since 2004. She will protect your rights at every stage of the legal process.
Our law firm is ready to handle any criminal charge that could arise, including:
- Drunk driving defense: To protect your driver’s license, do not plead guilty before you talk to a lawyer.
- Drug charges: A drug conviction can affect your future employment and other areas of your life.
- Assault charges: An assault conviction can raise a red flag to an employer.
- Domestic violence: Any domestic violence accusation is a serious matter that must be addressed to protect your future.
- Restraining orders: If you are subject to a restraining or protection order, you need legal advice as soon as possible.
As a person accused of a crime, you are supposed to be presumed innocent. However, once a police officer arrests you, the state’s goal is to convict you. The prosecutor will not protect your right to be presumed innocent. As your lawyer, Carmelina Marin will.
We know that criminal charges are serious and cause you and your family a great deal of concern. Once you contact our firm, your problem becomes our problem. We will deal with the legal system so you can get on with your life.
Protect Your Future: Contact The Marin Law Firm, P.A.
If you or someone you love has been charged with a crime in the Orlando area, we can help. Contact us online or call 407-680-1867. We will give you the personal attention you need and deserve. Se habla español.