Consultation vs Evaluation and Strategy Session
At The Main Law Firm, P.A. will provide Strategy Evaluation Session.
A case evaluation is an in-depth analysis of your case. A full evaluation includes:
- Obtaining, if available on-line, and reading all available filed pleadings.
- An in-depth look at your specific circumstances.
- Detailed advice on how to proceed, so that you maximize the strengths of your case and minimize the drawbacks.
An Evaluation and Strategy session gives you the opportunity to get familiarize with the law that applies to your particular set of circumstances. Attorney Carmelina Marin will help you develop a “game plan” to protect you during the process that address the issues of time-sharing, parental responsibility, alimony, child support, and dividing assets and debts. The “strategic plan” is to address the issues associated with the family law matter to protect you from any adverse consequences.
Consultations at Other Law Firms
Generally, when you make an appointment for a consultation with a family attorney it is meant to educate the client on the process and costs. It is not to discuss specific circumstances of your case. It is simply meant to be a brief conversation with the sole purpose of allowing the client to know if he or she should move forward with the firm and the costs of doing so.
- Discussing the broad issues of the case with the client.
- Sometimes the attorney will give you his/her opinion of the strengths and weaknesses as well as the dangers and opportunities we identify in your case. But in most cases you will be told whether or not they handle your type of case.
- A fee quote for services shall be provided.
In most cases you leave the attorney office with more questions than answers and not until you sign a contract for services and pay for services will you understand the nuances of the facts of your case and how the law applies to your circumstances.
Contact The Marin Law Firm, P.A. for a Strategy Evaluation Session with attorney Carmelina Marin.